Dialogflow basically is a Google service which operates on a Google Cloud Platform. The Dialogflow is an intuitive and user-friendly tool that includes some Google products such as Google Cloud Speech-to-Text and Google’s machine learning expertise. For the majority of Google Assistant devices, it is mostly utilized to create actions.
In other words, Dialogflow is referred to as an NLP (natural language processing) platform that is used to create applications that are concerned with client dialogues and experiences across a variety of platforms.
Developers of Google-powered products may create text-based and voice-conversation user interfaces to respond to consumers’ questions in a variety of languages. As an illustration, a number of businesses use Dialogflow to create messaging bots that respond to client inquiries on numerous platforms, including Google Assistant, Chatbots, Slack, Facebook Messenger, Alexa Voice Search (AVS), etc.
Features of Dialogflow:
- Develop serverless apps easy: Google Dialogflow offers a single code editor that enables users to create serverless native apps that are coupled to conversational interfaces using Firebase cloud services.
- Understand User Sentiment: Dialogflow utilizes sentiment analysis, which is supported by Cloud Natural Language, for each user’s question. The sentiment analysis score is used to determine which efforts result in the best customer satisfaction or to assign unsatisfied users to live agents.
- Deliver Automated Phone Service: The dedicated phone number can be quickly added to the Dialogflow agent with the aid of the Dialogflow phone gateway, and users who call the agent using the new phone number will speak with your Dialogflow agent directly. Based on the money Google has spent on things like voice recognition, phone connection, speech synthesis, natural language processing, etc., the Phone Gateway was created.
- Powered by Google Machine Learning: Understanding natural language in Dialogflow enables users’ intentions to be determined and aids in the extraction of prebuilt elements like a number, date, and time. We can also train the agent to quickly identify the various client entity types by providing a limited dataset.
Use Cases of Dialogflow:
- Commerce: Dialogflow allows for transactions to be made with users at any time and on any platform they choose. Dialogflow gives users who want detailed and personalized responses when making purchases or arranging deliveries a self-service experience.
- Enterprise Productivity: Dialogflow is used to increase efficiency in businesses. Using conversational abilities in workplace apps makes it simple for employees to obtain important company information and boosts productivity. For example, sales representatives might provide customers with information about nearby business prospects.
- IoT Devices: IoT devices use Dialogflow. One can give their IoT devices more intelligence with the aid of the conversational interface. The Dialogflow gives smart devices an additional layer of intelligence that enables them to recognize and accurately respond to the context of a user’s activities.
- Customer Service: With the aid of Dialogflow, companies are able to design conversational user interfaces that are capable of carrying out a variety of functions, including appointment scheduling, general query response, order tracking, etc.
What is a Chatbot?
A chatbot is computer software that replicates and interprets human dialogue (spoken or written), enabling users to converse with digital gadgets as if they were speaking to real people. Chatbots may be as basic as one-line programmers that respond to straightforward questions, or they can be as complex as digital assistants that learn and develop over time to provide ever more individualized service as they acquire and analyze more data.
Step-by-step Guide On Building a Chatbot Using DialogFlow:
Level 1 – Getting Started:
Getting started with creating Google Dialogflow Account.
1. Browse the Dialogflow link :http://dialogflow.cloud.google.com/
Level2 – Creating an Agent :
- Start off by clicking ‘Create Agent’ in the column menu to your left.
- Give your Bot a name! We’re going to call ours a ‘HelpBot’.( Note: Do not keep any space between the characters).
- Be sure to select your time zone and language as required.
- Click ‘Create’.
Level3 – Creating an Intents :
1.Dialogflow provides basic presets like a Default Welcome Intent and a Default Fallback Intent.
2.Adding Intents are basically Different ways of phases used by your customers to solve their queries.
4..Creating Text Responses.
Level4 – Web Demo:
1.Click on Integrations on left-side menu.
2.Now Click on Preview Migration to update the Dialogflow.
3.Click on Web Demo and activate it.
4.Click on the Link.
5.This is how your Dialogflow works.
Here are some different Intents created using Dialogflow:
Creating Text Responses.
Dialogflow is based on the edition and the number of requests received throughout the month.It is billed on a monthly basis.For the free, revocable trial of Dialogflow CX, new clients are given a $600 credit. When Dialogflow CX is used for the first time, this credit immediately activates and lasts for 12 months.
More about DialogFlow Pricing : Checkout Here.
Dialogflow streamlines the coding process, which helps developers save time.Using the system’s integrated inline code editor, developers may do all of their coding-related duties. With this, their agents may connect to application either on-premises or over Cloud Functions.